A fully packaged mortgage application and supporting documents are submitted to Equity Capital
The underwriter executes the due diligence on the file
Approval is issued with terms of the mortgage outlined
The mortgage is instructed to the lawyer for final review and signing
The mortgage is registered against the title of the borrowers property title
Investors seeking alternatives to traditional equity and fixed-income products have increasingly been putting their money in Private Mortgage and real estate related investments. Streamline Financial offers investors a portfolio of low-risk first and second mortgages across Canada. Our investment strategies are focused on residential properties located in urban and suburban areas in highly desirable municipalities.
- Access to residential mortgage markets not typically available to individuals
- Less volatility than equities and more security than bonds
- Higher yields than traditional investment products, such as Bonds Mutual Funds and GICs
- Stable, reliable monthly income paid directly from the borrower to the investor
- Mitigated interest rate risk, through short-term loans and floating rate loans
Real Estate Security: 1st or 2nd mortgage on the subject property. All mortgages are required to have title insurance
RRSP / RRIF / TFSA Eligible: Self-directed RRSP, TFSA or RRIF are eligible to invest.
Targeted Returns: Target yield of 8-15%.
Management: The Principals of Equity Capital have years of mortgage investing and real estate experience.
Diversification: Investors have the ability to invest in multiple loans as well as desired geographical locations.
Regular Income: Investors receive their interest payments on a monthly basis.
Administration: Equity Lenders Mortgage Administration Inc (FSCO#12588)